Odd Jobs ( which are aspired by no one )
Theirs a great Indian saying ' NO JOB IS TOO BIG or SMALL'
Meaning its not Stature of the work which matters , but knowledge , experience and expertise one acquires in such jobs matter.
Hard work , dedication and primarily passion towards the job matters.
A occupation or job does not decides someone's standard in society .
the way a person engaged in his job delivers satisfaction , commitment and service to customer determines the true character of person.
Photo credits: Pranshth.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava