Odd Jobs ( which are aspired by no one )
Theirs a great Indian saying ' NO JOB IS TOO BIG or SMALL'
Meaning its not Stature of the work which matters , but knowledge , experience and expertise one acquires in such jobs matter.
Hard work , dedication and primarily passion towards the job matters.
A occupation or job does not decides someone's standard in society .
the way a person engaged in his job delivers satisfaction , commitment and service to customer determines the true character of person.
Photo credits: Pranshth.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day