Odd Jobs ( which are aspired by no one )
Theirs a great Indian saying ' NO JOB IS TOO BIG or SMALL'
Meaning its not Stature of the work which matters , but knowledge , experience and expertise one acquires in such jobs matter.
Hard work , dedication and primarily passion towards the job matters.
A occupation or job does not decides someone's standard in society .
the way a person engaged in his job delivers satisfaction , commitment and service to customer determines the true character of person.
Photo credits: Pranshth.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget