Off to school for the first time
Clothes, shoes, uniform(s), lunches, hats, bags, parent information sessions on little chairs, it all adds to the excitement for this new stage of life.
After a little while the kid's excitement is dulled by the realisation that this 'thing' just keeps on going, and the once easy job of trundling your angel off to school is, erm, difficult. Your 5-year-old wants to sleep like a teenager and finds every excuse about why walking to school is too difficult.
But you still wouldn't change it for anything else, right? I wouldn't.
Photo credits: Stephen Denness.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective