Off to school for the first time
Clothes, shoes, uniform(s), lunches, hats, bags, parent information sessions on little chairs, it all adds to the excitement for this new stage of life.
After a little while the kid's excitement is dulled by the realisation that this 'thing' just keeps on going, and the once easy job of trundling your angel off to school is, erm, difficult. Your 5-year-old wants to sleep like a teenager and finds every excuse about why walking to school is too difficult.
But you still wouldn't change it for anything else, right? I wouldn't.
Photo credits: Stephen Denness.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror