Off to school for the first time - Dreamstime
Clothes, shoes, uniform(s), lunches, hats, bags, parent information sessions on little chairs, it all adds to the excitement for this new stage of life.
After a little while the kid's excitement is dulled by the realisation that this 'thing' just keeps on going, and the once easy job of trundling your angel off to school is, erm, difficult. Your 5-year-old wants to sleep like a teenager and finds every excuse about why walking to school is too difficult.
But you still wouldn't change it for anything else, right? I wouldn't.
Photo credits: Stephen Denness.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots