I have started my blog with a quite sad post and a prayer. Today I've found here a temporary solution that does not require Lord's action. Or was it Lord's action that I've found it? Anyway, I had no idea you can buy your own images. That's weird. But it helped me reach my 100$ level finally* and dig into ebay looking for a C5050 in acceptable condition.
I have never been a master at decision making, so it will probably take a while till I get it, but I can't stop smiling when I'm thinking about shooting again.
*finally - as I've joined Dreamstime on 19-03-2005. I feel old ;-)
Photo credits: Steveluker.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready