I have started my blog with a quite sad post and a prayer. Today I've found here a temporary solution that does not require Lord's action. Or was it Lord's action that I've found it? Anyway, I had no idea you can buy your own images. That's weird. But it helped me reach my 100$ level finally* and dig into ebay looking for a C5050 in acceptable condition.
I have never been a master at decision making, so it will probably take a while till I get it, but I can't stop smiling when I'm thinking about shooting again.
*finally - as I've joined Dreamstime on 19-03-2005. I feel old ;-)
Photo credits: Steveluker.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images