I have started my blog with a quite sad post and a prayer. Today I've found here a temporary solution that does not require Lord's action. Or was it Lord's action that I've found it? Anyway, I had no idea you can buy your own images. That's weird. But it helped me reach my 100$ level finally* and dig into ebay looking for a C5050 in acceptable condition.
I have never been a master at decision making, so it will probably take a while till I get it, but I can't stop smiling when I'm thinking about shooting again.
*finally - as I've joined Dreamstime on 19-03-2005. I feel old ;-)
Photo credits: Steveluker.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step