I don't normally stand on a soap box and preach to the world but today I will.
I guess I was stupid enough to believe that if any operation that had the potential to spew out thousands and thousands of barrels of oil a day into the ocean would not only have plan for failure, but a back up plan. And yes even a back up to the back up plan.
But noooooooo. they wait until there screwing up half the whole gulf and everything close to it before they decide they should build something to stop it.
Why?? because it would have cost money to have it built ahead of time.
Well what the hell is it costing now.
I know that most business plans are driven by greed and money but somebody needs to wake up and stop killing our planet.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns