I don't normally stand on a soap box and preach to the world but today I will.
I guess I was stupid enough to believe that if any operation that had the potential to spew out thousands and thousands of barrels of oil a day into the ocean would not only have plan for failure, but a back up plan. And yes even a back up to the back up plan.
But noooooooo. they wait until there screwing up half the whole gulf and everything close to it before they decide they should build something to stop it.
Why?? because it would have cost money to have it built ahead of time.
Well what the hell is it costing now.
I know that most business plans are driven by greed and money but somebody needs to wake up and stop killing our planet.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror