I spent the last couple of weeks in Okinawa, which was a welcome break from the cold weather in Calgary. Although work filled the time, I did get a couple of hours last weekend to go to Bolo Point (Cape Zanpa) and take some shots. The skies were quite stormy, which adds some drama...
I love this photo - they are the stones of a garden. For some reason I love looking at them! The photo takes away all sense of scale, but the actual stones are about two cm across.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past