I spent the last couple of weeks in Okinawa, which was a welcome break from the cold weather in Calgary. Although work filled the time, I did get a couple of hours last weekend to go to Bolo Point (Cape Zanpa) and take some shots. The skies were quite stormy, which adds some drama...
I love this photo - they are the stones of a garden. For some reason I love looking at them! The photo takes away all sense of scale, but the actual stones are about two cm across.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking