I spent the last couple of weeks in Okinawa, which was a welcome break from the cold weather in Calgary. Although work filled the time, I did get a couple of hours last weekend to go to Bolo Point (Cape Zanpa) and take some shots. The skies were quite stormy, which adds some drama...
I love this photo - they are the stones of a garden. For some reason I love looking at them! The photo takes away all sense of scale, but the actual stones are about two cm across.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step