I spent the last couple of weeks in Okinawa, which was a welcome break from the cold weather in Calgary. Although work filled the time, I did get a couple of hours last weekend to go to Bolo Point (Cape Zanpa) and take some shots. The skies were quite stormy, which adds some drama...
I love this photo - they are the stones of a garden. For some reason I love looking at them! The photo takes away all sense of scale, but the actual stones are about two cm across.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama