I spent the last couple of weeks in Okinawa, which was a welcome break from the cold weather in Calgary. Although work filled the time, I did get a couple of hours last weekend to go to Bolo Point (Cape Zanpa) and take some shots. The skies were quite stormy, which adds some drama...
I love this photo - they are the stones of a garden. For some reason I love looking at them! The photo takes away all sense of scale, but the actual stones are about two cm across.
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs