A few weeks ago, I went to the park to take photos for models. I saw a old artist sitting beside a lake and painting. There are so many peoples around him, watching, discussing, appreciating his painting. It's a sunny and comfortable day in spring. The old artist looks very enjoyable. He enjoyed the weather, enjoyed the sunlight, enjoyed the wind, enjoyed painting, enjoyed sharing with others.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!