A few weeks ago, I went to the park to take photos for models. I saw a old artist sitting beside a lake and painting. There are so many peoples around him, watching, discussing, appreciating his painting. It's a sunny and comfortable day in spring. The old artist looks very enjoyable. He enjoyed the weather, enjoyed the sunlight, enjoyed the wind, enjoyed painting, enjoyed sharing with others.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success