A few weeks ago, I went to the park to take photos for models. I saw a old artist sitting beside a lake and painting. There are so many peoples around him, watching, discussing, appreciating his painting. It's a sunny and comfortable day in spring. The old artist looks very enjoyable. He enjoyed the weather, enjoyed the sunlight, enjoyed the wind, enjoyed painting, enjoyed sharing with others.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes