A few weeks ago, I went to the park to take photos for models. I saw a old artist sitting beside a lake and painting. There are so many peoples around him, watching, discussing, appreciating his painting. It's a sunny and comfortable day in spring. The old artist looks very enjoyable. He enjoyed the weather, enjoyed the sunlight, enjoyed the wind, enjoyed painting, enjoyed sharing with others.
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project