Old Beijing Clay figurine
I come from Beijing, China, is an interface designer, like to think, organize, summarize, analyze designers.
I have always liked photography, full of emotions like photos, love your photo full of sadness and a quiet atmosphere, to convey more feeling.
Thank you, support me.
These photos were taken inside the clay Beijing Lao She Teahouse, very real, very beautiful, on behalf of Beijing, one of China's old age, if you come to Beijing, remember not buy back a friend.
Photo credits: Wang Haijie.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media