Old Beijing Clay figurine
I come from Beijing, China, is an interface designer, like to think, organize, summarize, analyze designers.
I have always liked photography, full of emotions like photos, love your photo full of sadness and a quiet atmosphere, to convey more feeling.
Thank you, support me.
These photos were taken inside the clay Beijing Lao She Teahouse, very real, very beautiful, on behalf of Beijing, one of China's old age, if you come to Beijing, remember not buy back a friend.
Photo credits: Wang Haijie.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past