Old Beijing Clay figurine
I come from Beijing, China, is an interface designer, like to think, organize, summarize, analyze designers.
I have always liked photography, full of emotions like photos, love your photo full of sadness and a quiet atmosphere, to convey more feeling.
Thank you, support me.
These photos were taken inside the clay Beijing Lao She Teahouse, very real, very beautiful, on behalf of Beijing, one of China's old age, if you come to Beijing, remember not buy back a friend.
Photo credits: Wang Haijie.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama