Old Beijing Clay figurine
I come from Beijing, China, is an interface designer, like to think, organize, summarize, analyze designers.
I have always liked photography, full of emotions like photos, love your photo full of sadness and a quiet atmosphere, to convey more feeling.
Thank you, support me.
These photos were taken inside the clay Beijing Lao She Teahouse, very real, very beautiful, on behalf of Beijing, one of China's old age, if you come to Beijing, remember not buy back a friend.
Photo credits: Wang Haijie.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles