Old Beijing Clay figurine
I come from Beijing, China, is an interface designer, like to think, organize, summarize, analyze designers.
I have always liked photography, full of emotions like photos, love your photo full of sadness and a quiet atmosphere, to convey more feeling.
Thank you, support me.
These photos were taken inside the clay Beijing Lao She Teahouse, very real, very beautiful, on behalf of Beijing, one of China's old age, if you come to Beijing, remember not buy back a friend.
Photo credits: Wang Haijie.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?