Some works of art, photographs we find in attics, in the old cellars, trenches, in dilapidated buildings. Among them there are absolute masterpieces, very successful exclusive footage that could be forever lost. The author of these works, as a rule, is not known, but what to do? Do not disappear as good! I believe that the Saviour, who had raised such works from oblivion, has the full right to sell their licenses until't find the original author, and even in the case of detection of authorship he the right to remain co-owner of the work, as again breathed life into him, especially if it is old or damaged photos, incurred in the restoration of his hand. It is interesting to know your opinion on this subject.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People