Old but not past it
Being retired I took up photography after a lifetime as a trombone player and the first agency I turned to was dreamstime. I was a slow starter but just kept trying now got over 700 accepted. Recently I bought a camcorder with my earnings and I am now posting to Youtube
which has been amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fEV8wZIGM0
or get me under Peter fats Baxter . My life is starting again all thanks to photography. Now I can make music videos sat at home and post them I have even sold my first one for 50 dollars off Youtube.
I have only owned a camcorder 2 months???
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips