Old but not past it
Being retired I took up photography after a lifetime as a trombone player and the first agency I turned to was dreamstime. I was a slow starter but just kept trying now got over 700 accepted. Recently I bought a camcorder with my earnings and I am now posting to Youtube
which has been amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fEV8wZIGM0
or get me under Peter fats Baxter . My life is starting again all thanks to photography. Now I can make music videos sat at home and post them I have even sold my first one for 50 dollars off Youtube.
I have only owned a camcorder 2 months???
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America