Old Russian cameras
I love the old analog cameras! They are easy too use and the quality is great! There is a good opportunity for making your own ********b at home (when using b/w film).
I have got an old FED35A and my friend has an old genuine Zenit-E. I prefer the Zenit; it has some sort of light meter and I can see where the focus is. My FED has no battery (they do not produce sovjet batteries anymore) so it has no automatic function at all. I can not see the focusing or the ammount of light when I take the picture. I decided to try anyway and bought a b/w film. I will report the results!
PS: Try this instruction for a matchbox pinhole! Great fun!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror