Old Russian cameras
I love the old analog cameras! They are easy too use and the quality is great! There is a good opportunity for making your own ********b at home (when using b/w film).
I have got an old FED35A and my friend has an old genuine Zenit-E. I prefer the Zenit; it has some sort of light meter and I can see where the focus is. My FED has no battery (they do not produce sovjet batteries anymore) so it has no automatic function at all. I can not see the focusing or the ammount of light when I take the picture. I decided to try anyway and bought a b/w film. I will report the results!
PS: Try this instruction for a matchbox pinhole! Great fun!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget