Old Russian cameras
I love the old analog cameras! They are easy too use and the quality is great! There is a good opportunity for making your own ********b at home (when using b/w film).
I have got an old FED35A and my friend has an old genuine Zenit-E. I prefer the Zenit; it has some sort of light meter and I can see where the focus is. My FED has no battery (they do not produce sovjet batteries anymore) so it has no automatic function at all. I can not see the focusing or the ammount of light when I take the picture. I decided to try anyway and bought a b/w film. I will report the results!
PS: Try this instruction for a matchbox pinhole! Great fun!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo