Old Russian cameras
I love the old analog cameras! They are easy too use and the quality is great! There is a good opportunity for making your own ********b at home (when using b/w film).
I have got an old FED35A and my friend has an old genuine Zenit-E. I prefer the Zenit; it has some sort of light meter and I can see where the focus is. My FED has no battery (they do not produce sovjet batteries anymore) so it has no automatic function at all. I can not see the focusing or the ammount of light when I take the picture. I decided to try anyway and bought a b/w film. I will report the results!
PS: Try this instruction for a matchbox pinhole! Great fun!
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory