Old things, new things
I'm someone who hasn't fished a day in his life, so it came as a surprise when my kids got really excited about fishing during our summer holiday. Luckily I had some family members there to help out with the fishing part, and I naturally fell back and took some pictures. One of the things I like about stock photography is that in addition to enjoying the moment I also think about capturing some of the details... What new subjects crossed your path this summer?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs