Old things, new things
I'm someone who hasn't fished a day in his life, so it came as a surprise when my kids got really excited about fishing during our summer holiday. Luckily I had some family members there to help out with the fishing part, and I naturally fell back and took some pictures. One of the things I like about stock photography is that in addition to enjoying the moment I also think about capturing some of the details... What new subjects crossed your path this summer?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo