Old things, new things
I'm someone who hasn't fished a day in his life, so it came as a surprise when my kids got really excited about fishing during our summer holiday. Luckily I had some family members there to help out with the fishing part, and I naturally fell back and took some pictures. One of the things I like about stock photography is that in addition to enjoying the moment I also think about capturing some of the details... What new subjects crossed your path this summer?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips