Old things, new things
I'm someone who hasn't fished a day in his life, so it came as a surprise when my kids got really excited about fishing during our summer holiday. Luckily I had some family members there to help out with the fishing part, and I naturally fell back and took some pictures. One of the things I like about stock photography is that in addition to enjoying the moment I also think about capturing some of the details... What new subjects crossed your path this summer?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror