an old town,Pingle
Pingle,90 kms from Chengdu,finds itself encircled by mountains and traversed by the river ina small basin,it boasts agreeable climates,a vast expanse of bamboos,and a ancient temple that has remained popular since the tang Dynasty.the town has a history of more than 2000 years.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
Related image searches
Old related image searches