Old versus new images
I have found it very difficult to find "acceptable" stock images from my previous images.
The first issue is image quality my previous camera was a Canon Powershot s80. And while the images are very nice when blown up to 8x10, you can definitely see a difference in quality between the rebel Xti even with the kit lens.
The second issue is content. I previously wasn't really shooting for microstock (I only became aware of this market in early January).
So far, this is the only accepted image that I had previously shot that was considered acceptable for microstock.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns