Old versus new images
I have found it very difficult to find "acceptable" stock images from my previous images.
The first issue is image quality my previous camera was a Canon Powershot s80. And while the images are very nice when blown up to 8x10, you can definitely see a difference in quality between the rebel Xti even with the kit lens.
The second issue is content. I previously wasn't really shooting for microstock (I only became aware of this market in early January).
So far, this is the only accepted image that I had previously shot that was considered acceptable for microstock.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images