Old versus new images
I have found it very difficult to find "acceptable" stock images from my previous images.
The first issue is image quality my previous camera was a Canon Powershot s80. And while the images are very nice when blown up to 8x10, you can definitely see a difference in quality between the rebel Xti even with the kit lens.
The second issue is content. I previously wasn't really shooting for microstock (I only became aware of this market in early January).
So far, this is the only accepted image that I had previously shot that was considered acceptable for microstock.
Photo credits: John Kropewnicki.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama