The old ways
I really enjoy all of the modern gadgets we have at our disposal.
Digital cameras are just one of them.
It seems everyday I see something new that's faster, smaller better and more high tech.
Sometimes I don't know how we made it this far in life with out them.
But the other side of that is to go to the simple things in life.
To sit around a campfire with family and friends, singing songs, talking, joking and just appreciating the company is hard to beat.
Then throw in some of the home cooking over the fire and it's almost heaven.
O.K. take the digital camera so we can show how much fun it is.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama