The old ways
I really enjoy all of the modern gadgets we have at our disposal.
Digital cameras are just one of them.
It seems everyday I see something new that's faster, smaller better and more high tech.
Sometimes I don't know how we made it this far in life with out them.
But the other side of that is to go to the simple things in life.
To sit around a campfire with family and friends, singing songs, talking, joking and just appreciating the company is hard to beat.
Then throw in some of the home cooking over the fire and it's almost heaven.
O.K. take the digital camera so we can show how much fun it is.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy