The best olive oil of the world is being produced in Ayvalik , North Aegean town of Turkey.
Since I spent a month in this wonderful village last summer , I had the opportunity of shooting olive and olive oil images.
Here are some of them ;
Also you can see the doors of ancient houses of the village in my collage work
Thanks for reading
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?