The best olive oil of the world is being produced in Ayvalik , North Aegean town of Turkey.
Since I spent a month in this wonderful village last summer , I had the opportunity of shooting olive and olive oil images.
Here are some of them ;
Also you can see the doors of ancient houses of the village in my collage work
Thanks for reading
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings