Olympic's Opening Ceremony
Such a wonderful opening ceremony last night! It is really outstanding! Ancient Chinese culture, all different elements were wonderfully combined together!
In regards of the show, the only pity is the in-charge deputy TV director, who was really not good at his job at all. All beatiful images were not caught or selected, but only the non-sense images were choosen! Per the feedback from the Internet, the live show is much better than the TV show just because of the un-qualified transfer director.
I would like to get several pictures of the opening ceremony from DT but failed. Hopefully we may see lots of fantastic pictures soon here.
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People