Olympic's Opening Ceremony
Such a wonderful opening ceremony last night! It is really outstanding! Ancient Chinese culture, all different elements were wonderfully combined together!
In regards of the show, the only pity is the in-charge deputy TV director, who was really not good at his job at all. All beatiful images were not caught or selected, but only the non-sense images were choosen! Per the feedback from the Internet, the live show is much better than the TV show just because of the un-qualified transfer director.
I would like to get several pictures of the opening ceremony from DT but failed. Hopefully we may see lots of fantastic pictures soon here.
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror