Olympic's Opening Ceremony
Such a wonderful opening ceremony last night! It is really outstanding! Ancient Chinese culture, all different elements were wonderfully combined together!
In regards of the show, the only pity is the in-charge deputy TV director, who was really not good at his job at all. All beatiful images were not caught or selected, but only the non-sense images were choosen! Per the feedback from the Internet, the live show is much better than the TV show just because of the un-qualified transfer director.
I would like to get several pictures of the opening ceremony from DT but failed. Hopefully we may see lots of fantastic pictures soon here.
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience