Olympic's Opening Ceremony
Such a wonderful opening ceremony last night! It is really outstanding! Ancient Chinese culture, all different elements were wonderfully combined together!
In regards of the show, the only pity is the in-charge deputy TV director, who was really not good at his job at all. All beatiful images were not caught or selected, but only the non-sense images were choosen! Per the feedback from the Internet, the live show is much better than the TV show just because of the un-qualified transfer director.
I would like to get several pictures of the opening ceremony from DT but failed. Hopefully we may see lots of fantastic pictures soon here.
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success