Olympics Rio 2016
Olympic Games are coming and I can't wait for the images that this wonderful party can provide to us.
Rio de Janeiro is a place that can give the most beautiful pictures of the olympic history.
If the tourists come here with the same happiness and enthusiasm that We could see on the last World Cup, We can have a great number of good images.
Last weekend I was walk at Copacabana's Beach and I could feel this olympic atmosphere.
Rio de Janeiro is fully open arms for tourists coming from whole world.
Here are some picture taken last weekend.
People taking pictures at Olympics Arcs located at Copacaban's Beach
Official Mega Store
Vinicius and Tom - Olympic and Paralympic Mascots
Photo credits: Luis Gustavo.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media