One big step back, two little steps forward
In the earlier post from 28th May titled „My first download with EL!” I've told you that my image, which shows transition between CMYK and RGB colours, had been downloaded with EL.
Just after a month from that moment I've received an information about customer refund, because of a mistake. My „big” step forward in discovering Dreamstime changed into one „big” step back.
Now I can say that it was a little step forward too. It's just the other side of the coin, which realised me, that the customers don’t buy images only, but they can also ask for a refund if the image doesn't meet their needs. I think it's a fair rule.
After that this image had been downloaded 2 times up till now, so I'd like to thank the people who found the value of that image for it's own purposes.
If you'd like to tell me what usage did you find for that picture, I will appreciate it very much.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory