One Calendar 2009 for everyone... Well maybe even two or more ;-)
These days it is time to think and do something about making some of your own pictures appear on 2009 calendars.
I've made several solutions to that purpose and here they are:
First one is quite useful and quite huge calendar which is possible to paste on any background (especially if you load EPS file into photoshop where white color will appear as transparent) with moon phases which is useful for passionate fishermans and other people...
The other 2009 calendar is quite emo oriented with it's elegant appearance. I beleive it may be used as nice decoration on many walls in shops and homes where elegancy is virtue.
The following colorful one is made for almost anyone with space for custom image (blank square) and users insert their own text on the bottom. It's very easy to remove 'sample text here' and to write anything it suits to user needs.
Next series is made for some 'special' use as you can see: Newborn or baby boy, newborn or baby girl, sea, undersea, hunting birds and there is one more 'multi-purpose' calendar which suits to many needs. There is also possible to insert users own image into white square space. I've used as low colors as possible to make users images pop-up against calendar.
< baby boy
< baby girl
< sea theme
< undersea theme
< hunting birds
< misc use
I hope you'll find these calendars useful.
Photo credits: , MilsiArt.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective