One a day...
My New Year's resolution, besides losing weight, is to upload and get accepted at least 1 photo or vector each day of the year. Of course I will try for more if possible. I am a little behind as I want to have 365 images accepted this year and I only have 3 so far. I will have to pick up the pace.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images