One of these days....
I went out today to shoot some pictures of whatever crossed my path and I thought I did capture some nice ones, but when I looked on my computer, none of the photo's I took where satisfying enough to upload them to DT.
The weather was good, the sun was shining, but for some reason I just couldn't get it right.
The snow is falling again this evening ( I live in the Netherlands) so hopefully tomorrow it is a clear day again and I will be able to shoot some good ones like I did when it was nice, sunny weather the last time on a sunday. ( Two weeks ago....)
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings