One of the four
The Charminar in Hyderabad (India) was build in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city.
Only when you stand close to the Minar will you realise the colosal height of it (180 feet)
I clicked this (the one below) on the eve of Eid when the place around this was bustling with humanity. It took me about 15 minutes to cover 50 meters to reach the base.
What you see is just one of the four minars of the Charminar
The black background is not photoshopped but the natural night sky.
In fact I have not done any post processing and this is loaded straight from the camera.
Sometimes the camera is smarter than we think.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa