One of the four
The Charminar in Hyderabad (India) was build in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city.
Only when you stand close to the Minar will you realise the colosal height of it (180 feet)
I clicked this (the one below) on the eve of Eid when the place around this was bustling with humanity. It took me about 15 minutes to cover 50 meters to reach the base.
What you see is just one of the four minars of the Charminar
The black background is not photoshopped but the natural night sky.
In fact I have not done any post processing and this is loaded straight from the camera.
Sometimes the camera is smarter than we think.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon