One of the four
The Charminar in Hyderabad (India) was build in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city.
Only when you stand close to the Minar will you realise the colosal height of it (180 feet)
I clicked this (the one below) on the eve of Eid when the place around this was bustling with humanity. It took me about 15 minutes to cover 50 meters to reach the base.
What you see is just one of the four minars of the Charminar
The black background is not photoshopped but the natural night sky.
In fact I have not done any post processing and this is loaded straight from the camera.
Sometimes the camera is smarter than we think.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People