One of the four
The Charminar in Hyderabad (India) was build in 1591 to commemorate the end of the plague in the city.
Only when you stand close to the Minar will you realise the colosal height of it (180 feet)
I clicked this (the one below) on the eve of Eid when the place around this was bustling with humanity. It took me about 15 minutes to cover 50 meters to reach the base.
What you see is just one of the four minars of the Charminar
The black background is not photoshopped but the natural night sky.
In fact I have not done any post processing and this is loaded straight from the camera.
Sometimes the camera is smarter than we think.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!