One from Gettattoo
I love photography, and I feel that we as photographers are able to capture thoughts and emotions through our camera lens and in post-processing, but we are still some what limited. There is an awe to illustrations that photographs cannot always capture, and I feel that this image is one of those pristine examples.
Photo credits: Chavdar Dobrev.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes