One from Gettattoo
I love photography, and I feel that we as photographers are able to capture thoughts and emotions through our camera lens and in post-processing, but we are still some what limited. There is an awe to illustrations that photographs cannot always capture, and I feel that this image is one of those pristine examples.
Photo credits: Chavdar Dobrev.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience