One from Gettattoo
I love photography, and I feel that we as photographers are able to capture thoughts and emotions through our camera lens and in post-processing, but we are still some what limited. There is an awe to illustrations that photographs cannot always capture, and I feel that this image is one of those pristine examples.
Photo credits: Chavdar Dobrev.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips