One from Gettattoo
I love photography, and I feel that we as photographers are able to capture thoughts and emotions through our camera lens and in post-processing, but we are still some what limited. There is an awe to illustrations that photographs cannot always capture, and I feel that this image is one of those pristine examples.
Photo credits: Chavdar Dobrev.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America