One IT guy(China) like landscape
I'm James in BeiJing of China,male,35 years old. It's very nice to meet all of you on the DT. I'd take every oportunity improve my photograph, to be professionally & substantial.
I like the nature view & my photograph style like artless & real view and also I prefer evening technology of digital photographer's. I join training course recently. I agree good teacher is the most shortcut to improve your shoot. I hope I can be a real photographer.
Please feel free contact with me.Your voice will be different.
Message edited by admin: please do not provide your contact details.
Photo credits: Yupeng Zhao.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle