One Mighty Button - Delete
Anyway, I have worked with my new site for some weekends. Got a brand new name: maigi.com :))). So happy... Anyway, I was just giving finishing touch to my site, and struggled with installation of a gallery building tool, when something went wrong and I just wanted to start again with installation process. I had to delete my incomplete database. And that's why delete-buttons are invented for!
How many times I have told our software users: when a computer asks you something - R E A D IT THROUGH. Don't just blindly hit yes or no. Well, I did. Hit.
Now my site is down. Nuh... I have to wait til monday, to see if I have to start from the beginning again or my host provider can do something about it. Probably he can. Arrgh... and it was so little button, what I touched for so little time...
Ok, I'll go and watch a good movie now.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget