One Mighty Button - Delete
Anyway, I have worked with my new site for some weekends. Got a brand new name: maigi.com :))). So happy... Anyway, I was just giving finishing touch to my site, and struggled with installation of a gallery building tool, when something went wrong and I just wanted to start again with installation process. I had to delete my incomplete database. And that's why delete-buttons are invented for!
How many times I have told our software users: when a computer asks you something - R E A D IT THROUGH. Don't just blindly hit yes or no. Well, I did. Hit.
Now my site is down. Nuh... I have to wait til monday, to see if I have to start from the beginning again or my host provider can do something about it. Probably he can. Arrgh... and it was so little button, what I touched for so little time...
Ok, I'll go and watch a good movie now.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe