One of the Most Photographed Mountains in the World
What makes Mt Shuksan at 9127 feet tall so amazing is not its height, but the mix of craggy rocks, glaciers, and snow. Whether I am out hiking, or skiing nearby, I find myself compelled to shoot pictures of Mt Shuksan.
Mt Baker Ski area is nearby to Mt Shuksan, it is actually located right next to the Shuksan Arm, and close to Shuksan than it is to Mt Baker. As you ride the chair lift at the ski area, you can get an amazing view of the mountain.
I just wanted to share my love of photographing this mountain with everyone.
Mt Shuksan is located in Washington State (USA) just south of the US/Canada border.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images