One of the Most Photographed Mountains in the World
What makes Mt Shuksan at 9127 feet tall so amazing is not its height, but the mix of craggy rocks, glaciers, and snow. Whether I am out hiking, or skiing nearby, I find myself compelled to shoot pictures of Mt Shuksan.
Mt Baker Ski area is nearby to Mt Shuksan, it is actually located right next to the Shuksan Arm, and close to Shuksan than it is to Mt Baker. As you ride the chair lift at the ski area, you can get an amazing view of the mountain.
I just wanted to share my love of photographing this mountain with everyone.
Mt Shuksan is located in Washington State (USA) just south of the US/Canada border.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know