One of the Most Photographed Mountains in the World
What makes Mt Shuksan at 9127 feet tall so amazing is not its height, but the mix of craggy rocks, glaciers, and snow. Whether I am out hiking, or skiing nearby, I find myself compelled to shoot pictures of Mt Shuksan.
Mt Baker Ski area is nearby to Mt Shuksan, it is actually located right next to the Shuksan Arm, and close to Shuksan than it is to Mt Baker. As you ride the chair lift at the ski area, you can get an amazing view of the mountain.
I just wanted to share my love of photographing this mountain with everyone.
Mt Shuksan is located in Washington State (USA) just south of the US/Canada border.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road