One of the Most Photographed Mountains in the World
What makes Mt Shuksan at 9127 feet tall so amazing is not its height, but the mix of craggy rocks, glaciers, and snow. Whether I am out hiking, or skiing nearby, I find myself compelled to shoot pictures of Mt Shuksan.
Mt Baker Ski area is nearby to Mt Shuksan, it is actually located right next to the Shuksan Arm, and close to Shuksan than it is to Mt Baker. As you ride the chair lift at the ski area, you can get an amazing view of the mountain.
I just wanted to share my love of photographing this mountain with everyone.
Mt Shuksan is located in Washington State (USA) just south of the US/Canada border.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step