One picture could change the world
I start taking picture when I was 15 years old with my little handy camera. One year later the camera was broken I had no choice to take picture until I was 35 years old. During that time I missed my camera and felt hopeless to being a photographer because life was so difficult. I was keeping looks at a subject and use my fingers instead of border of view and say click! in my mind.
My dream come true after save and waiting, I bought a second hand camera with 50 mm lens to start my dream. Sending my picture on photo contest, I was awarded the grand prize from Her royal highness the crown princess of Thailand on environment program in 1999.
The Prize was only thing made me happy but the picture help people save environment which is better benefit.
How do you think?
Photo credits: Somyot Sutprattanatawin.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?