ONE PICTURE - ONE LIFE
This morning one idea came to me, one idea I would like to share with all of you folks.
Each day, I turn on the TV and watch the news from around the world. To many bad news, and the happy one is almost impossible to see these days.
People loosing lives every day from wide variety of diseases, natural disasters like flood, earthquake, fire, tsunamies, you name it, and if they manage by some miracle to save their lives, they loose pretty much everything else.
They find themselves in the street with so little help, or no help at all.
I want to change that, with yours, and with Dreamstime help off, course.
ONE PICTURE - ONE LIFE is at least what we could do to make this story look better.
What I meant to say is:
1) Dreamstime initiate this humanitarian action at least once in a month.
2) Dreamstime photographers (you and me) donate just 1,00 $ from our revenues.
3) We all feel better when we know that pictures we took helped in saving other lives, or gave food to some hungry child in a world.
In a time of writing this blog there are 110495 photographers and raising each minute just on Dreamstime. Imagine 1,00 $ from each of us, and how many microstock agencies are there in the market. If you have an account there please spread the word.I hope Dreamstime will be the first (initiator) of such action.
Please, support this idea, and hopefully, someone from Dreamstime will see this text and recognize it as our good will to make changes in this world to better.
We put our imagination, our ideas, and sometimes, we express our deepest emotions through our pictures.
Let this be a part of even greater meaning for all of us.
We won't change the whole world, but it's a good start.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava