One question: how many picture before to have "enough" sales?
Yes, I ask often to me this question! I'm here since 2 years and I've some sales, not enough for me, but it's never enough, no?! ;-)
And I'm also in more than 10 other microstocks websites with between 340 to 550 pictures, it's depend of the site.
With the totality, I've some sales each month, but how many pictures does it hopes to do his full time job?
1000, 2500, 5000, more than 10000???
What's your experience and/or your opinion on that?
Photo credits: Shkyo30.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite