One question: how many picture before to have "enough" sales? - Dreamstime
Yes, I ask often to me this question! I'm here since 2 years and I've some sales, not enough for me, but it's never enough, no?! ;-)
And I'm also in more than 10 other microstocks websites with between 340 to 550 pictures, it's depend of the site.
With the totality, I've some sales each month, but how many pictures does it hopes to do his full time job?
1000, 2500, 5000, more than 10000???
What's your experience and/or your opinion on that?
Photo credits: Shkyo30.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images