One Small Step For Man...
My micro stock adventure began at Easter when I spoke to a good friend who'd quit his day job and was earning enough from micostock he could afford to work at home with his family - what a dream. He's been doing it for 3 years and is a quality designer so I can see why his stuff sells.
So I decided to give it a bash. Simple I thought. Wrong.
If you could have told me 3 months ago I would suddenly become obsessed and checking my blackberry at 3am in the morning to see if my latest DECLINED email had arrived I simply would not have believed you.
But today - the anniversary of man touching down on earth ... one small step for me. My first 4 images accepted.
It's funny how much prettier my images now look like with a big swirly worm over the centre of them (no offence intended Mr Dreamstime). It is the stamp - the mark of acceptance.
Now if only I can find that rocket booster switch to really crank this thing up!
Photo credits: OnAir2.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one