One Small Step For Man...
My micro stock adventure began at Easter when I spoke to a good friend who'd quit his day job and was earning enough from micostock he could afford to work at home with his family - what a dream. He's been doing it for 3 years and is a quality designer so I can see why his stuff sells.
So I decided to give it a bash. Simple I thought. Wrong.
If you could have told me 3 months ago I would suddenly become obsessed and checking my blackberry at 3am in the morning to see if my latest DECLINED email had arrived I simply would not have believed you.
But today - the anniversary of man touching down on earth ... one small step for me. My first 4 images accepted.
It's funny how much prettier my images now look like with a big swirly worm over the centre of them (no offence intended Mr Dreamstime). It is the stamp - the mark of acceptance.
Now if only I can find that rocket booster switch to really crank this thing up!
Photo credits: OnAir2.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location