One Small Step For Man...
My micro stock adventure began at Easter when I spoke to a good friend who'd quit his day job and was earning enough from micostock he could afford to work at home with his family - what a dream. He's been doing it for 3 years and is a quality designer so I can see why his stuff sells.
So I decided to give it a bash. Simple I thought. Wrong.
If you could have told me 3 months ago I would suddenly become obsessed and checking my blackberry at 3am in the morning to see if my latest DECLINED email had arrived I simply would not have believed you.
But today - the anniversary of man touching down on earth ... one small step for me. My first 4 images accepted.
It's funny how much prettier my images now look like with a big swirly worm over the centre of them (no offence intended Mr Dreamstime). It is the stamp - the mark of acceptance.
Now if only I can find that rocket booster switch to really crank this thing up!
Photo credits: OnAir2.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco