One subject and millions of options to shoot.
I have heard many of my friends saying, there is no more subject to shoot, but I don't think its not true. With one single subject you can create millions of images. And I think all the million images will be different from each other.
I have started to explore this option, my favorite subject is the Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi.
Whenever I visit that place around 160 kilometer from my place, it brings lots of peace. I go to that mosque, see people from around the world, from different community and different religion. When you interact with people from other religion it makes me feel proud, at least there are many who don't think that place of worship is terrorism. Well its not an religious blog or anything against anybody. Just wanted to highlight that this mosque is must visit place when you guys come down to Dubai.
Now back to my subject, so everytime I visit I make sure I click few images from different angle and different time.
Here are few of the images my images in DT. One of the other site rejected all these images saying poor cropping, I'm just wondering the ability of that editor who rejected it. Anyways no blame game. Lets see the images.
These image was taken at around 8 pm.
So here is the example of one subject in million moods. I have still many more images, but submitting in long intervals.
Below I have provided few links to see the beauty of this mosque from different photographers.
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips