One topic or variety?
Recently I have read some material about stock photography. Some photographers and stock-photography experts say that it is neccessary if a photographer is specilized in one topic. On the contrary, there is a group of photographers who considers a specific style and a high quality the most important and not specialization in a topic.
Before making goals for 2010, I thought a lot about this subject. I love to create images with mystical topics. I have got even a lot of beautiful comments about my mystical images. So in one moment I thought to focuse just on mystical topic. But then I felt a certain sorrow to think not to make photos of nature, food, people in nature etc. So I have decided to continue to upload various topics. Although if I hope and I wish that I am especially known as the photographer of mystical and esoteric subjects.
What would be "your topic" that you would like to be known for?
Photo credits: , Starblue.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)