One topic or variety?
Recently I have read some material about stock photography. Some photographers and stock-photography experts say that it is neccessary if a photographer is specilized in one topic. On the contrary, there is a group of photographers who considers a specific style and a high quality the most important and not specialization in a topic.
Before making goals for 2010, I thought a lot about this subject. I love to create images with mystical topics. I have got even a lot of beautiful comments about my mystical images. So in one moment I thought to focuse just on mystical topic. But then I felt a certain sorrow to think not to make photos of nature, food, people in nature etc. So I have decided to continue to upload various topics. Although if I hope and I wish that I am especially known as the photographer of mystical and esoteric subjects.
What would be "your topic" that you would like to be known for?
Photo credits: , Starblue.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa