One topic or variety?
Recently I have read some material about stock photography. Some photographers and stock-photography experts say that it is neccessary if a photographer is specilized in one topic. On the contrary, there is a group of photographers who considers a specific style and a high quality the most important and not specialization in a topic.
Before making goals for 2010, I thought a lot about this subject. I love to create images with mystical topics. I have got even a lot of beautiful comments about my mystical images. So in one moment I thought to focuse just on mystical topic. But then I felt a certain sorrow to think not to make photos of nature, food, people in nature etc. So I have decided to continue to upload various topics. Although if I hope and I wish that I am especially known as the photographer of mystical and esoteric subjects.
What would be "your topic" that you would like to be known for?
Photo credits: , Starblue.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective