One topic or variety?
Recently I have read some material about stock photography. Some photographers and stock-photography experts say that it is neccessary if a photographer is specilized in one topic. On the contrary, there is a group of photographers who considers a specific style and a high quality the most important and not specialization in a topic.
Before making goals for 2010, I thought a lot about this subject. I love to create images with mystical topics. I have got even a lot of beautiful comments about my mystical images. So in one moment I thought to focuse just on mystical topic. But then I felt a certain sorrow to think not to make photos of nature, food, people in nature etc. So I have decided to continue to upload various topics. Although if I hope and I wish that I am especially known as the photographer of mystical and esoteric subjects.
What would be "your topic" that you would like to be known for?
Photo credits: , Starblue.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!