One way to shoot people without needing a model release form
I just want to share in this blog one way to shoot people oriented stock photo without needing a model release form. For those who are new to stock photography, any photo with recognizable persons in it must have an accompanying model release form or else it can be sold only for editorial use.
I have two photos taken last week at farmer market have been accepted by Dreamstime and most other microstock sites as Royalty Free image without needing to fill in a model release form.
Photo credits: Kenishirotie.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry