I have been with DT one year now!At first I must say I was discouraged.I had a lot of rejects and still do.But determination and creativity paid off.So for you newbies keep trying and you will start to see the sales,I am forever grateful to the ones who helped me out,Good and bad criticism, helps and so do the rejects.Thanks so much dreamstime for giving me this opportunity to express me creativity.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe