One Year Anniversary!
This week I'm happy to celebrate my one year anniversary here at Dreamstime. Wow, the year went by super fast. I guess time flies when you're having fun! Here are a few of the almost 800 images in
my portfolio and I plan on consistently adding more in the future. It's been a terrific year and I'm
very happy to be associated with Dreamstime.
I've been a professional photographer over the last 25 years and had my own portrait photography studio throughout that time. Now, since retiring from that, I have the time to enjoy my other love, graphic arts. I really enjoying this aspect of the creative arts and love creating photo art and background designs. To me it's like therapy and I enjoy the happiness it brings. Plus, it's nice to get paid for something you love doing, which I think most people would agree on! I feel very blessed in my life and am fortunate to have be born and raised in beautiful, sunny Southern California, U.S.A. where I still reside, and I have definitely learned to have an Attitude Of Gratitude! Remember, the key to success is happiness!
Anyway, thank you to Dreamstime for being here, for continually making good innovative changes for us, and to the great, supportive staff, much good luck, prosperity and happiness to you...
and, of course, also to my fellow Dreamsters here!
Thanks for taking the time to read this, my very first blog. :) Now it's on to the next year!
Photo credits: Marilyn Volan.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images