One year with Dreamstime.
I've been having a blast with Dreamstime and stock photography for a little more than one year now.
And though I don't have a book full of technical advice, I do have a couple of tips for newbies.
1. Take pictures of what you love...it shows.
2. If possible, always shoot in the Camera RAW mode. It makes a huge difference in picture quality.
Well, that's my 2 cents worth of advice:)
Thanks Dreamstime for a fun and educational year!
Photo credits: Countrymama.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to