One year with Dreamstime.
I've been having a blast with Dreamstime and stock photography for a little more than one year now.
And though I don't have a book full of technical advice, I do have a couple of tips for newbies.
1. Take pictures of what you love...it shows.
2. If possible, always shoot in the Camera RAW mode. It makes a huge difference in picture quality.
Well, that's my 2 cents worth of advice:)
Thanks Dreamstime for a fun and educational year!
Photo credits: Countrymama.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)