One year with Dreamstime.
I've been having a blast with Dreamstime and stock photography for a little more than one year now.
And though I don't have a book full of technical advice, I do have a couple of tips for newbies.
1. Take pictures of what you love...it shows.
2. If possible, always shoot in the Camera RAW mode. It makes a huge difference in picture quality.
Well, that's my 2 cents worth of advice:)
Thanks Dreamstime for a fun and educational year!
Photo credits: Countrymama.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings