One year with Dreamstime.
I've been having a blast with Dreamstime and stock photography for a little more than one year now.
And though I don't have a book full of technical advice, I do have a couple of tips for newbies.
1. Take pictures of what you love...it shows.
2. If possible, always shoot in the Camera RAW mode. It makes a huge difference in picture quality.
Well, that's my 2 cents worth of advice:)
Thanks Dreamstime for a fun and educational year!
Photo credits: Countrymama.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!