One year with Dreamstime
Today I'm celebrating one year since I joined DT.
Let's see how it all began :
I also joined two other agencies...First two months I did not have any sale so I started to doubt having any success in the stock photography, I stopped uploading pictures...Then, in March I had my first sale here on Dreamstime...I was very excited...this gave me an impulse, I started again uploading pictures...more sales came, but very few and only on DT....Then I found in my management area the button "exclusivity"...I thought: sales on other agencies are missing, being exclusive here would give me the upload bonus and more royalties.... hmmmm... And this was my best thought and my best decision: I cancelled all my other accounts and became exclusive here. This brought me also better search placement for my photos, and since then sales became to flow, so each month was getting better and better ...
After some time I also discovered the assignments and was so happy when I won the third place in Everyday Transportation contest :)
I have now 258 files online, 261 images sold, I reached 60 dollars/ month. I have now 481 dollars in my earnings balance and I plan to use this money in my vacation in the summer :)
So thank you Dreamstime for this!
Photo credits: Julián Rovagnati.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget