One year with Dreamstime
Today I'm celebrating one year since I joined DT.
Let's see how it all began :
I also joined two other agencies...First two months I did not have any sale so I started to doubt having any success in the stock photography, I stopped uploading pictures...Then, in March I had my first sale here on Dreamstime...I was very excited...this gave me an impulse, I started again uploading pictures...more sales came, but very few and only on DT....Then I found in my management area the button "exclusivity"...I thought: sales on other agencies are missing, being exclusive here would give me the upload bonus and more royalties.... hmmmm... And this was my best thought and my best decision: I cancelled all my other accounts and became exclusive here. This brought me also better search placement for my photos, and since then sales became to flow, so each month was getting better and better ...
After some time I also discovered the assignments and was so happy when I won the third place in Everyday Transportation contest :)
I have now 258 files online, 261 images sold, I reached 60 dollars/ month. I have now 481 dollars in my earnings balance and I plan to use this money in my vacation in the summer :)
So thank you Dreamstime for this!
Photo credits: Julián Rovagnati.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo