One year on Dreamstime!
Hello / Good evening all! Happy Birthday to me on Dreamstime! Today is one year since I registered here. The time passed so quickly that I feel like yesterday I uploaded my first stock photos. Stock photography was and still is a challenge that I like to answer, even if not every day, but how much I can. It was a year in which because of this community, I learned to be more attentive to detail, to appreciate more the quality and not quantity, not only in photography but also in everyday life! It's a great win-win situation!
I like the feeling when my photos are approved, means that I am on track and makes me look after better and better, more interesting and more commercial ideas.
So, for the new year on Dreamstime I wish to be healthy as ever, the inspiration to be with me, to upload more and good photos and maybe win an assignment.
Here are the photos that have been sold until now and those two with the water drop, are ones of my favorites because it was hard to photograph them but I succeded!
Photo credits: Atenuant.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster