One year on Dreamstime!!!
Hello everyone, today I celebrate my first year on Dreamstime!!! One year has already passed since I joined DT and I'm very happy and proud to be part of this great community :-)
I know that I have a little portfolio but unfortunately my day-job does not allow me to spend much time in photography. Also, the competition is very high now and then one must be very selective and creative. I learned a lot here, but I know I have still much to learn. I have to work hard during the little free time but I know I can count on my wife who helps me a lot :-)
These are some of my stats:
1 P-EL sold
6 Level3 images
32 Level2 images
more than 63% of my portfolio was sold
After one year I'm happy with my results and I hope to do better in 2012!
Thank you for reading my blog and thank you all, editors, buyers and contributors!!!
Have a great 2012!!!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget