One year results and how to become better
Let me share with you my first years results and how DT helps to become better.
First months Acceptance ratio of my photos was very low (below 60%) and now I can see why :-). Of course there was luck of quality and stock orientation of refused images.
DT helps me a lot to improve my quality as photographer by explaining refuse reasons. Thanks a lot!
Today I can see how changed my skills in isolation
How am I going to become better?
- more, more and more photos
- to analise how I can improve my images
- look through the best selling photos and try to find success reason (themes, lighting, write key wording etc).
- use DT blogs and message board to learn techniques, tips and tricks.
Hope it helps me to get more sales. :-)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
100 related image searches
Photo credits: Iryna Rasko.