One year results and how to become better
Let me share with you my first years results and how DT helps to become better.
First months Acceptance ratio of my photos was very low (below 60%) and now I can see why :-). Of course there was luck of quality and stock orientation of refused images.
DT helps me a lot to improve my quality as photographer by explaining refuse reasons. Thanks a lot!
Today I can see how changed my skills in isolation
How am I going to become better?
- more, more and more photos
- to analise how I can improve my images
- look through the best selling photos and try to find success reason (themes, lighting, write key wording etc).
- use DT blogs and message board to learn techniques, tips and tricks.
Hope it helps me to get more sales. :-)
Photo credits: Iryna Rasko.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success