One year results and how to become better
Let me share with you my first years results and how DT helps to become better.
First months Acceptance ratio of my photos was very low (below 60%) and now I can see why :-). Of course there was luck of quality and stock orientation of refused images.
DT helps me a lot to improve my quality as photographer by explaining refuse reasons. Thanks a lot!
Today I can see how changed my skills in isolation
How am I going to become better?
- more, more and more photos
- to analise how I can improve my images
- look through the best selling photos and try to find success reason (themes, lighting, write key wording etc).
- use DT blogs and message board to learn techniques, tips and tricks.
Hope it helps me to get more sales. :-)
Photo credits: Iryna Rasko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project