Only 2 weeks on here.
well after only 2 weeks of trying DT iv sold 3 photos and have 47 on line. im very happy, all i wanted to do was sell just one, but think that now im hooked.
i must say that iv read a lot on here about people being upset but the subscription sales only making .42c but i think its worse when your first ever sale is .24c credit sale. i did feel a bit silly when i told a friend and he asked how much i sold it for. i didnt wont to tell him i was happy about selling my photo for so little.
would like to get 50 photos up but running out of my good travel photos so think i may have to start trying to take photos just for stock now.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
New related image searches
Photo credits: Luke Sergent.