Open the Eyes for Photography
Open my eyes for photography was not an easy thing to do, i had my first camera when i was 7 years old, was passion on first sight, but unfortunaly my live took another direction, and here i am back into photography, after 18 years my eyes are open to a new way of seen the world, new opportunity, new experiences.
i really hope that i would go further and further, because i know i can do it, i just have to put some time and effort to it.
Photo credits: Gleidson Gato.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget