Open the Eyes for Photography
Open my eyes for photography was not an easy thing to do, i had my first camera when i was 7 years old, was passion on first sight, but unfortunaly my live took another direction, and here i am back into photography, after 18 years my eyes are open to a new way of seen the world, new opportunity, new experiences.
i really hope that i would go further and further, because i know i can do it, i just have to put some time and effort to it.
Photo credits: Gleidson Gato.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step