Open the Eyes for Photography
Open my eyes for photography was not an easy thing to do, i had my first camera when i was 7 years old, was passion on first sight, but unfortunaly my live took another direction, and here i am back into photography, after 18 years my eyes are open to a new way of seen the world, new opportunity, new experiences.
i really hope that i would go further and further, because i know i can do it, i just have to put some time and effort to it.
Photo credits: Gleidson Gato.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America