An Open Letter to Designers
As far as I can see Dreamstime provides an excellent service both to buyers and providers. As far as providers go Dreamstime is very fair. They:
* review our work with understanding,
* maintain quality and almost always offer sound reasons for rejection,
* are respectful in their communication with us, and
* seem to offer a fair return for our work (at least within the context of
the current market).
So, thank you for your support and please continue using Dreamstime, safe in the knowledge that you are playing a part in making sustainability happen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget