An Open Letter to Designers
As far as I can see Dreamstime provides an excellent service both to buyers and providers. As far as providers go Dreamstime is very fair. They:
* review our work with understanding,
* maintain quality and almost always offer sound reasons for rejection,
* are respectful in their communication with us, and
* seem to offer a fair return for our work (at least within the context of
the current market).
So, thank you for your support and please continue using Dreamstime, safe in the knowledge that you are playing a part in making sustainability happen.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo