Open you mind and open you eye to creating new idea stock photo
"In whatever one does,
there must be a relationship between the eye and the heart.
With the eye that is closed,
one looks within, with the eye that is open, one looks without."
Quotes by Henri Cartier-Bresson
Open to the creativity in sometimes in everyday life
we have the raw materials so much that we can bring creative work image stockdon't have to use device grade professional, sometimes just a phonelike Hold the can picture what the 4 megapixel camera for clear
and communicate in images make clear, we can create a job stocking good.
Photo credits: Pakinai Aksornkaew.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.