Opening ANOTHER but friendly blog about similars
I can only reflect on my own confusion, as a creator on concepts and images, at the ambiguity that exists.
To try and illustrate, from my own perspective again, I will offer and example:
BIG EARS split STRIKE
This is a series about ten pin bowling. There is an ample community of ten pin bowlers all over the world. They all have the same problems...SPLITS. Researching the subject a bit, I found that they have a very picturesque language describing all of the difficult splits that exist...some of which are very difficult to pick up..splits like Fence Posts, Big Ears, Clothes Line, Grandma's Teeth...the list goes on.
From my perspective, it would be interesting to supply images, variants, SIMILARS...to expand visually, and illustrate these splits.
But....the dreaded wall of the similars and the downgrading of my upload rating...brakes my creative impulses...
So, ample DT community, lets hear some noise about this, hopefully, from all sides of the DT team, in the best spirit of the community in general, to see if we can get some better guidelines as to:
What constitutes a SIMILAR?
Photo credits: Billdayone.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava