Opening Sweden - Hagaparken
Good day/evening/morning, friends!
If you're going to Sweden one day, you should for sure visit "Hagaparken".
It is a favorite vacation spot of the Swedes, who often call it simply "Haga". This is a huge pure area in the style of the 18th century. "Haga" is endless landscapes, it's love, it is the contemplation of nature, water, hills and rocks, it's a family vacation, it is a lot of athletes, running far, it's music, it's geese and ducks, it is delight and fiesta for all without exception.
Having delicious dine there in local cafe directly in front of the lake, we came back to the hotel to gain strength before the next unforgettable day...)
Always with gratitude and love,
Photo credits: Articture.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon