Opening Sweden - Sigtuna
Hello, dear friends!
Today I would like to share impressions after visiting little Swedish town which is called Sigtuna. The town itself is just lovely. It left absolutely fabulous senses in our hearts.
It was Sunday fair that day. The central street was full of shops with all kind of goodies. Organ grinder played melodies, chimes of the local church filled all around with magical sounds and many of citizens were dressed as in the Middle Ages (to the delight of guests and tourists, I suppose)
We walked and really enjoyed local neighborhood. It seemed, each owner did everything to make his "castle" the best, the most well-groomed, very stylish and neat.
Sigtuna is located right on the shore of Lake Mälaren and its embankment is simply wonderful. Before leaving we sat for a bit, watching ducks and water ripples...
Would love to come back here again...
Always with gratitude and love,
Photo credits: Articture.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns