Opportunities in Denver?
Next week, I will have the chance to spend a couple days in and around Denver. I don't know the city at all, but I hope to change that, and of course I'll have my camera around my neck.
I've checked out the available shots of Denver, and have found some beautiful images (see above and below, and there are plenty more.
As always, though, I want to go beyond what's already been done.
Any Denverites here with ideas on photo opportunities? I'll have plenty of time and a car, so locations outside the city are fine, too. Alternatively, any designers (do they read these blogs?) with Denver photo hopes/needs?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation