Opportunities in Denver?
Next week, I will have the chance to spend a couple days in and around Denver. I don't know the city at all, but I hope to change that, and of course I'll have my camera around my neck.
I've checked out the available shots of Denver, and have found some beautiful images (see above and below, and there are plenty more.
As always, though, I want to go beyond what's already been done.
Any Denverites here with ideas on photo opportunities? I'll have plenty of time and a car, so locations outside the city are fine, too. Alternatively, any designers (do they read these blogs?) with Denver photo hopes/needs?
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road