Opportunities in Denver?
Next week, I will have the chance to spend a couple days in and around Denver. I don't know the city at all, but I hope to change that, and of course I'll have my camera around my neck.
I've checked out the available shots of Denver, and have found some beautiful images (see above and below, and there are plenty more.
As always, though, I want to go beyond what's already been done.
Any Denverites here with ideas on photo opportunities? I'll have plenty of time and a car, so locations outside the city are fine, too. Alternatively, any designers (do they read these blogs?) with Denver photo hopes/needs?
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!