My mum likes planting very much. She started to plant orchids since 2000. Recently, there are more than 50 orchids (some are rare species) are being planted in our home which is only 400 sq. feets.
Every spring, the orchids bloom and become more and more beautiful. so, i took the chance to take some photos with them hope all of you can enjoy it and feel free to make any comments.
Photo credits: Keung1616.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!